HyGIS v2.0 is an open-source GIS-based spatial information processing tool that
does not belong to a commercial product or a specific vendor.
According to Article 5.1 of the enforcement order of the Software Industry Promotion Act, the Telecommunication
Technology Association (TTA, South Korea) certified this product as Software Quality Class 1.
Characteristics of HyGIS Products
· Applied GDAL, TauDEM, MapWinGIS, and other latest open-source technology
· Applied Message Passing Interface (MPI) (Hydrologic terrain processing)
· Supported Open Street Map background mesh-up
· Supported standard vector (SHP) and raster (TIF) format
· Supported to import main formats (ADF (ESRI Binary GRID), IMG, ASC)
· Supported coordinates system (WGS 84, UTM system, TM system)
Main Functions of HyGIS
HyGIS v2 applies the latest open-source technology to provide various map control functions required in GIS tools.
It includes Downloader Plugin, which can be used to download DEM, GML, soil and land cover datasets, and Drainage Plugin,
which can be used to create the hydrological model input data.
Latest open source technology applied: Layer rendering, screen zoom in/out, clip, merge, etc.
Raster data conversion: Coordinate system, resampling, format, merge and vectorization.
Hydrological geography analysis: Stream and watershed extractions.
Conversion to OGC KML data: Overlapping in the Vworld desktop.
Hydrological model data processing: FillSink, FlowDirection, slope, etc.
Download Digital elevation (DEM)
Download DEM and land-related data consisting of sets in each basin
Download GML for basins and rivers, using Vworld API.
5 Million KRW (VAT not included)
Technical support (by email)
Registration and Support
Registration and Support (within 5 business days)
Technical support (by telephone and 3 timed visits)